Sunday, April 4, 2010

Male Models Ladies Full Brief Panties On YouTube!


A long time ago a woman commented with respect to my panties asking: "What good is it if nobody sees them?" I realized immediately that she was right. What good is it if nobody sees them? As I'd noted in a previous post, I started a New Blogspot Blog entitled: "Full Brief Panties Male Modeled" on which to post photos and Video of myself male modeling various pairs of full brief panties. I took a few BRIEF (pun intended) videos, posted them on my YouTube Channel, "misterpantybuns", and then embedded them in 6 new posts on my new Blogspot blog. I'm hoping that you'll swing by that blog and let me know what you think. I'm also hoping you will share the photos and videos of me male modeling full brief panties with adult women everywhere. It would be a shame not to.  All the videos and photos are released into the public domain for viewing, sharing and re-posting by and for adult women (for informational lingerie comparison purposes, of course). The six YouTube videos are entitled:
"PICT_Male-Models-Vanity-Fair-Rose-Pink-Full-Brief-Panties-2.AVI",                                                                                              
"PICT_Male-Models-Vintage-Vanity-Fair-Black-Nylon-Full-Briefs-3.AVI",                                                                                                  
"PICT_Male-Models-Kayser-Red_Nylon-Full-Brief-Panties-4.AVI",                                                                                
"PICT_Male-Models-Maidenform-Sea-Foam-Green-Full-Brief-Panties-5.AVI",                                                                  
"PICT_Male-Models-Vanity_Fair-Azure_Mist-Full-Brief-Panties-6.AVI", and my favorite,                                              
"PICT_Panty_Buns-Male_Models-Ladies-Pink-Nylon-Panties-7.AVI"                                                                              
     All of the videos are embedded over at my other blog.
     I'm really curious about how everyone feels about my having modeled ladies full briefs for these videos, particularly due to my being older, too heavy, a bit out of shape, and somewhat regrettably male.
     So what do you think? Please share so I can get more opinions.
                                                                                               

21 comments:

  1. Thank you everyone, for your comments and for following my blog. I'm thinking of doing a post thanking all of you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cute. And I admire the confidence. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweetie:)
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday! You're so cute in the video!
    So glad you found me at the first place and i could find you and your wonderful blog:)
    xoxo
    ♥Zoe♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's great to have "normal" bodies out there. I mean that's what we look like- no shame!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with your new project!
    sounds like fun haha,
    ALSO, thanks for all your kind words on my blog i love your comments
    i guess being a fashion major in school makes it easy to blog about fashion and review stuff on the side, im hoping to do a video blog before and after my interview so look out for itt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new blog, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're on You Tube now! Fancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! just dropping by to let u know what lipstick i wore in my post today: first I put on Revlon lipstick in black cherry and layered it over with Rimmel lip gloss in Black Diva. Hope that helps!
    And thx for the warm bday wishes!
    xx
    V

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahhah i got your comment
    i thought it was fun ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vid and a great blog.I'll have to come back for more

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think youre brave!
    and posting videos like those will definenely generate more readers for you! so keep them coming dear!

    p.s you should post more floral ones! I love those!

    xoxo

    http://missneira.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have inspire me to take photos of my underwear too!
    i kid you not, i just wish i was brave like you and not give a shit what other people think.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG i agree, i am in LOVE with the lipstick colors they used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with everything and thanks again for all your sweet comments : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. you totally helped my project! she just told me ancient peruvian and i have to make a collection of clothing about it. im looking into their color palattes and stuff trying to gain some inspirations but im going to look at the websites you posted

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the birthday greetings. You made me smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh, you're very brave! Good on you for doing what makes you happy. x
    http://equatorlive.com/weshop/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Sweetie!
    Thank you so much, your comments always filled with kindness and sweet indeed:) Living in my own whimsical world since little girl it's always my dream! I do believe dreams will come true when a person live well and everything will take care by it self:) You're the only male and sweet person i ever come across in this blogland, Thank you so much my dear friend!
    Wishing you *Beautiful life forever after*

    xoxo
    ♥zoe♥

    ReplyDelete