Saturday, August 5, 2023

National-Underwear-Day-2023 - is it time to show my panties?

It is National Underwear Day 2023!!!!!! IS IT TIME TO SHOW MY PANTIES? :D I apologise for having for the most part wimped out yet again. Unlike many younger and braver souls I will probably not be physically running around out in public somewhere with my panties on full display. Before I get to the almost predictable re-uploaded and re-posted links and screenshots of myself modelling ladies nylon panties, hoping to compensate for in-person timidity, here are a few informational links about this entertaining underwear-exposing holiday! 
     
     
Regarding National Underwear Day | Freshpair:   (quoting from Freshpair's website): "Freshpair® founded 'National Underwear Day 20 years ago on August 5th, 2003, as a way for everyone to embrace their underwear with confidence' 'In 2013 we invited thousands of people to Times Square to break the Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of people in their underwear.' 'National Underwear Day has been featured on CBS, Good Morning America, Fox News, Live with Kelly and Michael, The Huffington Post, and dozens more."       The following five images are screenshot grids each containing six video thumbnails from free for re-use videos of me modelling and reviewing ladies full coverage full brief nylon panties (back view only) arranged by upload date, from newest to oldest. I have included the video links for each of the panty review videos shown in the screenshots of the thumbnail photographs.
 
 
  
img-Mister_Panty_Buns-modelling-ladies-full-brief-nylon-panties-review_video-thumbnails-1.jpg
      

Links to the videos of me showing my panties in the thumbnails shown above:
           
     
     
     
     
 
 
 


 
img-Mister_Panty_Buns-modelling-ladies-full-brief-nylon-panties-review_video-thumbnails-2.jpg 
 
 
Links to the videos of me showing my panties in the thumbnails shown above: 
 
     
     
     
     
     
     
 
 
 

 
 img-Mister_Panty_Buns-modelling-ladies-full-brief-nylon_panties-review_video-thumbnails-3.jpg 
 
 
 Links to the videos of me showing my panties in the thumbnails shown above:
     
     
     
     
     
     
       
 
 

 
img-Mister_Panty_Buns-modelling-ladies-full-brief-nylon_panties-review_video-thumbnails-4.jpg 
 
 
 Links to the videos of me showing my panties in the thumbnails shown above:
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

 
 
 
 img-Mister_Panty_Buns-modelling-ladies-full-brief-nylon_panties-review_video-thumbnails-5.jpg 
 
 
 Links to the videos of me showing my panties in the thumbnails shown above:
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
P.S.: I also not only Tweeted links to ALL of the videos above (along with free for re-use photos of myself in those pairs of ladies panties from each of the related blog posts on Twitter REPEATEDLY, but I also uploaded a collage of my panty-modelling photos for my Twitter Header photo!!!!!! Here is the original of the header photo that I uploaded:
 
 









 img-@Panty_Buns-Twitter-header-photo.jpg 
  
 
... and how my Twitter header looked back on 7 November, 2021:
  














 

FREE FOR RE-USE!!!!!! Attention bloggers, reporters, columnists, publishers, broadcasters, etc., etc., etc.: Please feel free to make use of any and all images, photos and videos that are OF ME wearing, posing in, modelling, or available to be seen in ladies nylon panties ON THIS BLOG, on my Twitter (@Panty_Buns), in videos I uploaded to my (misterpantybuns's) YouTube channel, and anywhere and everywhere else, including old photographs, images, dvds, videotapes etcetera. They were all RELEASED BY ME into the PUBLIC DOMAIN (Labeled FREE for RE-USE) even before they were published. They are ABSOLUTELY FREE to be emailed+shared, published posted+displayed uploaded, downloaded, re-uploaded, shared, posted, re-posted, published, re-published and distributed and displayed absolutely ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE,ANYWHERE, including, but not limited to in and on blogs, videos, online+print news, gossip and entertainment articles, magazines, posters fliers+billboards, movies, TV+streaming media and everywhere else. After all, what good is wearing especially pretty pairs of panties if nobody sees them? Please feel free to use and share them wherever and whenever you want (anywhere and everywhere)!!!!!! After all, what good is wearing especially pretty pairs of panties if nobody sees them? I triple dog dare you to try to make me as famous as you possibly can in my lovely ladies full brief nylon panties! Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah! :D P.S.: I would love it if you Follow me and leave comments on my YouTube (misterpantybuns's channel) and / or Follow and Tweet me on my Twitter @Panty_Buns! P.P.S.: Please don't be shy with your comments, thoughts and suggestions! P.P.P.S.: Please also feel free to leave links to your blogs, YouTube channel videos, Twitters (if Twitter still exists when you read this) and other social media accounts! xx

28 comments:

  1. Please don't be shy about letting me know what you think in your comments here, and in comments on my YouTube (misterpantybuns's channel) videos :D
    Thanks! P.S.: Please feel free to leave the links to your social media accounts (in addition to your unvarnished thoughts) in the comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A huge THANK YOU to Couture Carrie for having stopped by my YouTube channel, for having watched my panty modelling and review video titled: Flubbed lingerie fashion OOTD + review Pink K brand womens pink nylon panties with green peplum top | misterpantybuns - YouTube, and for the absolutely fabulous comment you left on it!!!!!! :D
      Huge kudos and CONGRATULATIONS on having just started your own YouTube channel Carrie Critton @user-ny9kf2yi7d channel (OF COURSE I SUBSCRIBEDI!!!!!! :D
      You look young, gorgeous and glamorous in your YouTube channel profile photo!
      You also look very pretty, fashionable and glamorous in your (Couture Carrie's) Blogger Profile photo!
      P.S.: I also love looking at and reading all of your blogs, including:
      Couture Carrie,
      CC LOVES...
      and Bikinis and Martinis
      P.P.S.:
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH AS WELL for all of the supportive Tweets on your Twitter
      @CoutureCarrie !!!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Amazing and voluminous post, darling! I remember so many of these with fondness! And you are most welcome! Thank YOU for being such a devoted longtime reader of & commenter on Couture Carrie! Your fashion insights are always SPOT on!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN for watching and commenting on my YouTube customer blouse and full brief panty modelling and review videos !!!!!! :D
      It is my pleasure to comment on and link to your fashiontastic blogs (and to the start of your new CarrieCritton - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/@user-ny9kf2yi7d channel) !!!! I will be keeping an eye out for any new additions to your YouTube channel's Home page, Shorts, Videos, Playlists, and About pages! :D

      Delete
  3. Oh wow I had no idea there was a national underwear day. Very cool! I bet you live for this : ). It is great to see you posting again. And you did such a good job with you collage and Twitter feed!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!!!! :D
      Speaking of good jobs;
      The video immersion in New York Fashion Week SS 2023 you created and uploaded to your YouTube channel in your video simply titled NYFW SS2023 | ALLIE NYC - YouTube is amazing, as are all of the beautifully made videos you have created and uploaded to your (@ALLIENYC) YouTube channel!!!!! I would highly recommend that all fashionistas watch each and every one of them!
      All of the various posts on your blog ALLIE NYC xoxo - life and fashion in the city that never sleeps are also a tremendous treat for fashionistas peruse and enjoy!

      P.S.: I would LOVE any comments you feel like leaving on any (or all) of my (misterpantybuns's Channel) panty-modelling and review videos :D

      P.P.S.: THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN for your wonderful comments on my January 2, 2022 post titled A Recap: Full Brief Panty-Modelling Photos LABELED FREE FOR RE-USE" :D
      I hope readers of this post will stop by to leave their unvarnished comments post as well and make free use of the photos and videos of me in my full coverage nylon panties!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a great idea!

    Looking forward for the next post.

    Diana
    Layered Hairstyle Trend With Curtain Bangs That’ll Change Your Look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome!
      Please feel free to share all photos and videos of me modelling and reviewing panties, and, if you are so inclined, help spread the word and leave comments on the posts with all the photos I published of myself modelling and reviewing ladies panties (like the ones in my 2nd of January, 2022 post titled: A Recap: Full Brief Panty-Modelling Photos LABELED FREE FOR RE-USE)
      and on any or all of my my free for re-use customer panty modelling and review videos!!!!!!
      P.S.: I noticed that the post you linked here was written by férbena website content editor for the post you linked here is shown as Alexandra Udinov and was curious whether there might be a number of Nikita fans at férbena? :D

      Delete
  5. Hi Panty!
    Good to see you posting on your blog again! I'd love to make you famous, but I'm an unknown in my country too! Seriously!!! I didn't know there was an international underwear day, I thought it was great, you had an excellent idea to celebrate it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for wanting to help me achieve maximum world-wide fame and exposure for publishing photos and videos of myself male-modelling ladies nylon panties!!!!!!
      I love all of the beautiful and scenic fashion beauty and lifestyle posts you do on on your blog Marisa's Closet!
      I also love all five of your Marisa Cavaleiro's YouTube channel videos! Your blog posts and videos are a real treat to see, read, watch and listen to!!!!!!
      P.S.: I hope everyone who reads this will feel free to download, re-upload, email, share, publish, republish, distribute, post and display the photos and videos of me in my panties absolutely ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE - including but not limited to on blogs, in and on all social media, in and on all online and print news media, in gossip articles, magazines, supermarket tabloids, posters, flyers, videos, streaming services, television, movies, billboards and all other media, and anywhere and everywhere possible world-wide without any limitations whatsoever. I did, after all, release them all into the PUBLIC DOMAIN (Labeled Free for Re-Use) as I was making them! :D

      Delete
    2. What can I say, Panty? You are a fantastic human being but you must suffer a lot from the stupid prejudice of mean people! I really hope your wish for fame comes true!

      Delete
    3. Thank you very very much!!!!!!
      Although I feel that I have the right to exist, to wear what I want, and the to be seen and published without being discriminated against or censored, I acknowledge that bigots haters and prudes have the right to express their opinions as well, and have come to expect the prejudice of mean people. They are free to have their own opinions and to let me know in no uncertain terms what they think of me wearing and modelling ladies panties. Let them say whatever mean things they want to (including in comments on this post) - but they do not have the right to prevent the rest of the world from seeing and sharing those photos and videos of me in my panties (in comments on this blog, in comments on my YouTube and on my Twitter (all of which are and will be forever in the PUBLIC DOMAIN Labeled Free for Re-Use).
      Hopefully the photos and videos of me modelling women's panties will bring more smiles (and maybe laughter too) into the world. We can all use it! :D
      P.S.: I really love the posts you do on your blog Marisa's Closet and the videos you posted on your YouTube channel! xx

      Delete
  6. I actually didn't know there was a National Underwear Day! I have definitely learned something new today! So glad you took the time to celebrate <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouraging complement! Unfortunately however there were no live television broadcasts podcasts or front page tabloid coverage featuring me in my panties (at least none that I am aware of yet) - but who knows? Maybe on a slow news day in the near future news or gossip reporters or columnists will take me up on all my taunting dares! :D
      P.S.:
      I love all of the fashion beauty lifestyle and travel posts you do on your blog "The creation of beauty is art",
      love watching your YouTube videos and also love seeing and reading the posts you do on your Twitter (X) @TCOBeautyIsArt :D

      Delete
  7. Ich wusste nicht mal, dass es einen internationalen Unterwäschetag gibt. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After reading that Google Translate's German to English translation of "Ich wusste nicht mal, dass es einen internationalen Unterwäschetag gibt." is "I didn't even know there was an international underwear day."
      I became very curious whether Underwear Day was celebrated internationally as well as here in the United States - so I did a Google Search of "International Underwear Day"- and was absolutely delighted to discover that Underwear Day is in fact celebrated world-wide as well as here in the U.S. :D
      Hopefully that will make it more likely that this post, along with photos and videos of me modelling ladies nylon panties and the links to the videos of me modelling ladies nylon panties will eventually end up being shared and published in news and gossip publications world-wide!!!
      P.S.: I like your blog "*****Absolut ehrlich!*****",
      and noted that your Twitter is @RomyMatthias :D

      Delete
  8. oh wow, it's cool that you have a new post, been waiting for a new post from you for so long, hope you'll upload new photos as well because you are very inspiring.

    JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I didn't know there's a national underwear day. Great to see your reviews as always. Have a great month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know there's a day for underwear! THanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello !
    I hope all is well with you, I sensed from your comment that something wasn't right! I hope I'm wrong! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, dear... looking forward to your new post again.

    JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG
    JULIE ANN LOZADA INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, Pantie,
    Thank you for your comments on my blog, I hope all is well with you!!! I'm rooting for you to become a celebrity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,
    I hope you're already a worldwide celebrity, you don't even have to post here on the blog anymore, just kidding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello,
    Thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, such a cool National Day! And great post as usual, amazing pics!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a cool National day! So is National NO PANTS DAY, on the first Friday of every May. Maybe I'll do another post then?
      Sorry I haven't done any more recent posts...
      I enjoyed reading and looking at your recent travel fashion trend and lifestyle post titled An Irresistible Mixture of Modernity and Tradition (in Italian)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  17. You have a different blog. I posted about panties long time ago. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete