Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Brief Lady Gaga Post: 52nd Grammy Awards!

Initially I had resolved to keep this blog more to the subject of the blogs title: "Full Brief Panties", and hadn't intended to do another post about Lady Gaga quite so soon. Then I read on the Lady Gaga News Feed that Lady Gaga will perform at the 52nd Grammy Awards on January 31st on CBS, and that Lady Gaga is up for 5 Grammys, and just had to. There is more info about the awards at http://www.grammy.com/ . How could I not write this quick note? To me it's great news!

6 comments:

  1. PINK will be performing at the Grammy Awards as well !!!!!!! That is one show I absolutely do not want to miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd watch that just to see Lady Gaga's outfit.

    She's such a lingerie inspiration for me...though of course she's gotten me in trouble as now I have a pair of latex stockings and no crazy fetish events to wear them to. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg thanks for telling me!!! i just put it into my calendar so i don't miss lady gaga!!
    xx

    also, i'm following you!!!! follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how Lady Gaga is really bringing the retro panty look back...and bodysuits as well! yayy lingerie!
    xoxo alison

    ReplyDelete