Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lbloggers Fbloggers OOTD and Review of Rago Shapewear Panty Brief with Lace


     In the customer lingerie video I made to go with this post I expressed my pleasure with this pair of Rago Shapewear panty briefs.  The next time I order some of these briefs, however, I'll follow the recommended sizing for more comfort when wearing them all day long. The pair of Rago Shapewear Panty Briefs I wore with this outfit were WAY too tight - so tight that they don't appear nearly as attractive in the lingerie review video as they otherwise might have looked if I had purchased the correct size for myself.
    
     The Rago Shaper Panty Brief With Lace Style 919, which I purchased from HerRoom, is a true full coverage brief having classic vintage style tailoring. The briefs have 9 1/2 inch side-seams, a 10 inch rise, and a cotton lined gusset. I love the retro styling of these briefs, and the stretch lace insets add a nice feminine touch. To complete my lingerie fashionista (Lbloggers) outfit of the day I paired the Rago Shapewear black lace-trim shaper briefs with a contrasting Elementz Women's Plus-Size Three-Quarter-Sleeve Sequined Eyelash Ruffle Top in Soft Candle Yellow from Macy's.
    
     I took this first photo of the black Rago shapewear brief shortly after making the YouTube video. In retrospect I should have either taken the photos of my different outfits just before I posed in them for the OOTD photos and videotaped lingerie reviews, or else delayed photographing the separate briefs and blouses until after I'd washed them the next day. Unfortunately some of the white body powder I use clung to the stitching around the leg holes of the black panty brief and is visible in the first photo. Oops! Oh well. I'm too lazy to take another photo of them and will simply leave that photo in this post as a blooper-pic.: 
     
      
     
img_Rago-briefs-with-Elementz-sequin-eyelash-ruffle-blouse.jpg 
     
     
     The classic design of these panty briefs with their mushroom-shaped gusset is more easily visible is more visible in this photo:  
     
     
img_Panty_Buns-.male_modeling-Rago-black_nylon-shaper-panty.jpg 
     
     
     
     In this next image there appears to be a white tag showing under the hemline of my eyelash ruffle blouse. Another blooper pic.:  
     
     
img_Panty_Buns-male-modeling-Rago-shapewear-nylon-full_briefs.jpg 
     
 
     
     
      I misspoke in this video - the colour of the Elementz ruffle sequin top, which I bought from Macy's and styled in this OOTD, is named "Soft Candle". I happened to buy the Rago Style 919 Shaper Panty Brief from HerRoom but it is available from other retailers as well. It would have showcased the vintage look, and retro-style tailoring of these panty briefs much better had I purchased a larger size.  
     
TRANSCRIPT: "In this customer lingerie review I'm male-modeling a Rago Shapewear black shaper panty brief with lace. I've styled it with a sequined eyelash ruffle blouse by Elementz in the colour Yellow Candle. Uh, this Rago Shaper Panty uh has a nice slippery feel in the front. Um, it's got good control and is very nicely tailored, full cut with a classic style. Um, I deliberately got it a size smaller than I should, uh, to see whether it had enough give, um and, plus I like wearing my panties tight. Um, I'm very happy with them, with this pair of panties. Uh, this customer lingerie review is released into the public domain."  
     
     On Rago's website, the fabric of the RAGO Style 919 - Light Shaping Panty Brief is listed as being made of 85% Nylon, 15% invista Lycra. The colours currently listed  on Rago's site are White, Beige, Black, Pink and Red.  
     
     Rago makes high waisted shapewear panties as well which have a waist-cinching effect. As you can see in my customer lingerie review video I could use some shaping of my quite out-of-shape waistline.  
     
     What do you think of shapewear panties? Please let me know what you think in the comments and feel free to leave your Fbloggers Lbloggers Bboggers links there. You can also Tweet me on Twitter where I am @Panty_Buns
     
     To see some of my other customer lingerie videos please feel free to stop by my my YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/misterpantybuns/videos.      
     

     

2 comments: